The Project consultation involved two stages; the first being a series of face to face workshops and the second being targeted consultation to fill "gaps".
- 7 workshops
- 2 meetings
- 1 Q&A Session
- 3 online forums
- Targeted email to 163 'gaps'
- 236 individuals engaged
- Over 2500 comments logged throughout the consultation.
The key recommendations resulting from the consultation were:
- inclusion of base disciplinary knowledge
- students able to gain practical experience and skills
- inclusion of Indigenous considerations
- only one theme per TLO
- alignment with Australian Qualification Framework
- consideration of principles of alignment between TAFE, VET and schools environmental education
Version 0.9.1 of the TLOs will address these key issues.